halo44327halo44327

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

I STILL love this one.

It shows there is still good in that mad, evil, insane clown. Has a huge Final Fantasy, Soul Calibur theme. You also tributed Reuben Kee on here. If you had not known, Kee had died in a boat accident. People who are fans of us (including myself will never forget him).

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

UNBELIEVABLE

This is almost TOO good. The animations are smooth and well put out. Its epic! What are the catchy tones played in it? I want a copy of the mp3 files. Great job. I saved this one.

Tribute to Hinata Tribute to Hinata

This is great. A true love story!

Great choice of song. Also someone who likes to make it a HinNaru fan-flash. Excellent choice. One thing.....ummmm Hitler's stache is at the end. Naruto is Hitler in disguise. I do hope Naruto and Hinata become couples in the anime. Its just too obvious to not. Sakura is just a bitch to Naruto and Sakura has lied to Naruto numerous times.

Mario: Benny Hill Style Mario: Benny Hill Style

Very very creative

Never thought of this. Mario and Company chasing each other out of nonsense. But why is Luigi scheming with Wario. Doesn't Luigi hate Waluigi? I mean seriously!
Great work though. Very smooth on the animations.

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

Truely tragic.

Wow! A very unexpected ending. Well done. This is a true masterpiece about Mario. None was his fault. I like the old middle ages language. It sort has that feeling towards it. I can see Mario "Oh shit!" but that's too graphic. The ending was expected. I would gives more than just a 10/10....if I could.

Mario Gets Massive! Mario Gets Massive!

Love it

I kind of wish I could go to VGDC but I have to download this stupid thing that I don't want to download. Because it caused a virus in my other computer which I had to get rid of. Someone has to post them on here too.

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

Love it as usual.

Love your videos. Here's something some people don't know. Did you know Shy Guy never really "belonged" to the Mario team?! Because we Americans never got the Japanese release of Super Mario Bros 2, we got this weird version where you pick up enemies and chuck it at other enemies. Apparently the background and most sprites were taken from another game released by some other game about some Middle Easterns. I'm serious! That's the facts I know.
Boo shitting coins is hilarious.
Soooo.....shy guy wasn't made by nintendo "directly" to the Mario games. Interesting huh?

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Question.....Great Job First.

Is the one with the sprite from Super Mario Land and the mini Toads supposed to be dedicated to the mario game in DS: Mario: March of the Minis or whatever the game was called?

Super Mario Mishaps 2 Super Mario Mishaps 2

Dear god, what have I gotten into.......?!

No comment. ^_^ lol

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

LOLZ...yet tragic.

Poor Mario.
How the hell did Bowser survive the lava pit?! He must have "glitched" himself lolz.
And why is he there exactly, to begin with, at the scene of Peach given born.....to.......several children. 0_o
Not one of them was Mario Jr. sad................
Nice parody though.