halo44327halo44327

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

I STILL love this one.

It shows there is still good in that mad, evil, insane clown. Has a huge Final Fantasy, Soul Calibur theme. You also tributed Reuben Kee on here. If you had not known, Kee had died in a boat accident. People who are fans of us (including myself will never forget him).

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

UNBELIEVABLE

This is almost TOO good. The animations are smooth and well put out. Its epic! What are the catchy tones played in it? I want a copy of the mp3 files. Great job. I saved this one.

Tribute to Hinata Tribute to Hinata

This is great. A true love story!

Great choice of song. Also someone who likes to make it a HinNaru fan-flash. Excellent choice. One thing.....ummmm Hitler's stache is at the end. Naruto is Hitler in disguise. I do hope Naruto and Hinata become couples in the anime. Its just too obvious to not. Sakura is just a bitch to Naruto and Sakura has lied to Naruto numerous times.

-ganon95- Clannad After story -ganon95- Clannad After story

Very well done. I have made one myself. I like yours how its very soothing and calming.

ganon95 responds:

thanks :)

Clannad- Dango Daikazoku Clannad- Dango Daikazoku

Shedding tears

There is nothing wrong with tearing when watching an anime with great emotion. For some people, they watch it for entertainment. Not me. I am 19 years and a guy. I use these animes specifically ecchi and romances and dramatic ones to help with my own personal life. With Clannad, I have become a more better person than last time. And it keeps growing. Its my personal favorite alongside Elfin Lied. Its a great memory-based anime that wants to see it more and more.

By the way, nice remastered version of it. Has a powerful feel.

Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin) Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin)

Love it!

It feels classical and then goes to somewhat of a......not so hardcore techno, but a techno with excellent beats and epic music. NICE JOB! I'm taking mp3 file. YES!